Dear WONCA 2012-participants, dear colleagues,
We are happy to offer to you the opportunity of enjoying a professional exchange with a practicing GP when visiting a GP’s medical office. Austrian colleagues are already looking forward to welcoming you; please use this chance to make personal contacts!
Date: Thursday, July 5, 2012, afternoon
16.15 – 17.00
- Introductory lecture about the Austrian primary care system and on technical details of the “Meet a Doc”-programme (Austria Centre Vienna)
- small groups of up to five participants leave from the Austria Centre Vienna by taxi to GPs offices in the Vienna-area
- be welcomed by host-GP
- see the surgery and its facilities
- discuss the Austrian primary care framework-conditions with the host and the ther participants
- exchange with host and the other participants on your special clinical interest
- coffee and snacks will be served during the reception
End of visit between 18.30 and 19.00 (return to Centre of Vienna or to your hotel)
Costs: EUR 30.- (including taxi-transfer and refreshments offered during the visit)
Please register for “Meet a Doc” together with your congress-registration (see “Side events”).
Your special interests: If you feel you’d like to Meet a Doc with a special clinical interest or if you have any specific requirements (e.g. visiting a GP while travelling in Austria) please contact us by e-mail additionally: email@example.com